Written by UKWDA Admin on 12 July 2013
BrightonSEO is a free one-day conference and series of training workshops taking place on 12-13th September at the Brighton Dome.
Beginning as a small gathering in a room above a pub, in just a few years BrightonSEO grown into one of the UK’s leading digital marketing conferences which draws some of the industry’s best speakers, and definitely the best crowd.
The workshops take place the day before the conference, providing attendees with in-depth, practical knowledge from leading industry professionals.
Early bird workshop tickets start from just £300 +VAT.
£50 OFF - Get discount code
Premium Members (Upgrade)
£75 OFF - Get discount code
- Advanced Google Analytics' Workshop - Dara Fitzgerald
- Advanced Link Building Workshop - Kevin Gibbons
- Creating Awesome Infographics Training Workshop - Danny Ashton
- Local SEO Training Course - Kevin Mullaney
- Mobile SEO Training Course - Aleyda Solis
- Penalty Recovery & Future Proofing SEO Strategies Training Course - Tim Grice
- Video SEO Training Course - Carla Marshall
Tickets are available at www.brightonseo.com/register